Q& Your: THE COLLEGE COOKING PROCESS Last week, I was your guest at #CollegeCash chat on Forums discussing college or university preparation the online solutions that are available for parents of the teens and scholars. Since definitely not everyone can attend these félidé or is normally active on Facebook, I thought it might be nice to express the things and advice here on this blog.
Question: As soon as do mothers and fathers start the faculty prep process?
- Ideally you might want to start discussing with your college student about the value of an education once they start school and amp it up with middle college.
- 9th mark students really should pay close attention to training course selection finding AP elevates classes, mathematics and discipline.
- 9th graders should also start to look for that YOU extracurricular action to concentrate on on high school.
Subject: What do there is as the parent’s role inside college preparation process?
- Moms and dads should allow student ‘drive the car’ but go along as a passenger/guide
- Parents may help with organization and gentle pointers regarding deadlines
- Parents really need to be there with regard to advice, support and queries but do take control of the task
Question: Everything that online methods do you recommend for comparing colleges side-by-side?
- I love Zinch because you can result in a profile, check colleges and become matched w/colleges onlineessayshelp.com and scholarships or school funding http://www.zinch.com
- You should use the College Board’s tool to compare colleges in the process http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/search/index.jsp
- A lot more sites are usually: http://www.collegeview.com/index.jsp & http://www.collegexpress.com/ & http://www.cappex.com & http://www.collegeconfidential.com
Subject: What online tools can you recommend for test cooking?
- For words (เพิ่มเติม…)